Coronavirus Response & Strategy
To Our Loyal Customers & Community:
We pray that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during the coronavirus outbreak, also known as COVID-19. As it is our custom, we will continue to keep the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our community at the heart of every decision we make. We are closely evaluating this ever-evolving situation and following guidance from the CDC, WHO, public health officials and government agencies to inform all of our decisions. We will work closely with our customers to mitigate the risks associated withe the outbreak and will continue to follow the moving industry guidelines and best practices for interacting with the public and handling our customers belonging, ensuring that necessary steps and precautions are taken to ensure everyone’s safety.
What to Expect:
- Increased cleanliness and routine sanitizing of our trucks, equipment and offices
- Enforced social distancing among staff and customers
- Signage with reminders for social distancing in our offices and trucks
- Hand sanitizing stations within all of our vehicles
- Any of our staff members that are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear face masks and coverings while inside our offices, or fueling their vehicles with gas, and inside clients homes in compliance with local mandates
- We request that customers entering our offices that are not vaccinated, to please wear face masks to prevent the spread of the virus
If you are among the elderly or those at greater risk for exposure to the coronavirus and have special concerns, we are happy to accommodate them. To make special arrangements for your move please contact our Logistics Manager, Brian Vance at 704-609-9126.
Bonded & Insured | USDOT 2265931
Call Now: 704-609-9126
© 2020 Copyright Carolina Moving Solutions | © 2020 Copyright Unity Partners, LLC All Rights Reserved